This special 60-minute tour will allow guests to get an inside glimpse at game day preparations throughout the ballpark, as well as a chance to visit some of Globe Life Field’s premium lounges and spaces while also learning about the rich history of the Texas Rangers Baseball Club and unique architecture of Globe Life Field.
This exciting tour ends in the seats right behind the first base dugout, where guests can get a front row view of the teams on the field for practice before the Shriners Children’s College Baseball Showdown presented by Kubota and the Kubota College Baseball Series!
Practice Day Tours are available on the following dates:
Thursday, February 15
Thursday, February 22
Thursday, February 29
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- If you accidentally purchase tickets for the incorrect date, time, or tour type, please call the Tours Department at 817.533.1833 so we can help make any necessary adjustments (pending tour availability).
- When purchasing tickets, please be sure to select the “College Baseball Practice Day Tour.”
- Tour locations, field surface, and tour times are subject to change based on team and ballpark schedule.
- This tour will not include access to either Clubhouse, field, player areas, or the World Series trophy.
- Practice sessions are held at the discretion of the REV Entertainment Event Managers, and are not guaranteed. The Tour Department does not have visibility into practice cancellations. In the event on-field practice is cancelled, refunds will not be given.
- $25.00 – Adults
- $15.00 – Youth (Ages 4-14)
- Ages 3 & Younger Are Free